Sunday, December 7, 2008
If I am working at a show:
- sort and put away laundry from the day before
- get costumes ready for the 5-12 performers you are assigned to. This includes getting all the accesories together and making sure you have the right size costume.
- you help get the preformers you are in charge of dresses for the show
- you clean up when they leave their costumes in the middle of the floor
- do some laundry and put the rest away to be used again
If I am working at Operational Costuming (the costume check out center)
- it works like a library, you check out costumes to cast members, they all have bar codes
- check costumes back in
- wash specialty costumes
I am hoping to work at a show or in the EPCOT Ops because I would get to see all of the costumes from around the world.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Satellite View Of Chatham Sqaure
I should probably catch you up on some Disney Lingo. We are not employees we are Cast Members because we are putting on a show everyday. Uniforms are not uniforms they are costumes.
I will write more later about my role at Walt Disney World
Monday, November 24, 2008
1. I like to eat ice. Actually I love it. Most people will take a glass of water with them to bed but I take a cup of crushed ice and eat it while I am reading.
2. I hate wearing shoes. I like my feet to be able to feel the ground, and shoes are confining.
3. I like my rice plain. Rice is okay with sauce or meat on it but i really like just making it into a ball and eating it plain.
4. I rarely go more than two days without shaving my legs. Ever since I was little I have had a thing for feeling smooth skin especially when it is cold. I shave my legs often so that my skin is smooth.
5. I have an accent. I was born and raised in Portland but i somehow have an accent. People think I am from Alaska, the mid-west, the north-east, or a combination of all three.
6. I could watch Beauty and the Beast for a week straight and not get tired of it, and I did.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Saturday, November 1, 2008
In this first post I thought I would explain my URL. My e-mail is the same except with only one l because I created it when i was thirteen and didn't know how to spell. Rebellious comes from Alyssa Cook. She used to say little things we would do were being "rebellious" , even when they weren't. The lemon comes from the magazine my friends and I were trying to put together the summer after eighth grade. It was called the lemon zine. It never really got started but it was a fun activity while it lasted.
Right now I am in Provo, Utah visiting some friends at BYU. Halloween here was really crazy, but it was so much fun. I will probably post some more about my crazy week here on monday while Cami is in class.