If I am working at a show:
- sort and put away laundry from the day before
- get costumes ready for the 5-12 performers you are assigned to. This includes getting all the accesories together and making sure you have the right size costume.
- you help get the preformers you are in charge of dresses for the show
- you clean up when they leave their costumes in the middle of the floor
- do some laundry and put the rest away to be used again
If I am working at Operational Costuming (the costume check out center)
- it works like a library, you check out costumes to cast members, they all have bar codes
- check costumes back in
- wash specialty costumes
I am hoping to work at a show or in the EPCOT Ops because I would get to see all of the costumes from around the world.