Monday, November 3, 2008

Photo Shoot

So on saturday Cami and I went to the mall to do a little shopping. She picked out a shirt for me that i thought was a joke. It is pumpkin orange and has brown pink and cream stripes. It even has a little pocket on the front. I tried it on and she really liked it so I told her I would buy it on one condition. She had to let me buy her the same shirt as an early birthday present. She agreed to my conditions and now we both have shirts that remind me of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Today we actually got some use out of these crazy shirts. We went down to the entrance to BYU and had a little photo shoot.
It was a lot of fun. We took so many pictures of us throwing leaves up into the air. We even had some people on the street ask if they could be in the pictures but they didn't have matching shirts so we had to say no.

This week in Utah has been so nice. I have had a lot of time to relax and think, and I have also had a lot of time to go crazy. I have been able to catch up with an old friend whom I have not seen for more than an hour in the past 2 years. I have also met so many new amazing people. It is so great being in a place where everyone shares the same values, but they certainly do not all share opinions or political stances. We have definitely had some interesting disscussions this week while everyone has been voting.


I sent my ballot in last week and it felt so good knowing that my vote might make a difference in some category. Living in Oregon who I voted for for president doesn't really matter, but voting for who you believe in is still important.
So basically my time in Utah has been amazing and has really helped me decide where I want to go with my life, and who I want to be in my life.




No comments: