Monday, November 24, 2008

My six quirks-
1. I like to eat ice. Actually I love it. Most people will take a glass of water with them to bed but I take a cup of crushed ice and eat it while I am reading.
2. I hate wearing shoes. I like my feet to be able to feel the ground, and shoes are confining.
3. I like my rice plain. Rice is okay with sauce or meat on it but i really like just making it into a ball and eating it plain.
4. I rarely go more than two days without shaving my legs. Ever since I was little I have had a thing for feeling smooth skin especially when it is cold. I shave my legs often so that my skin is smooth.
5. I have an accent. I was born and raised in Portland but i somehow have an accent. People think I am from Alaska, the mid-west, the north-east, or a combination of all three.
6. I could watch Beauty and the Beast for a week straight and not get tired of it, and I did.

No comments: